Our Initiative is aimed at reaching and impacting Ten Million people within the next five years on Climate Change restoration, mitigation, and adaptation by entrenching Sustainability in the Natural and Built environment.
THINK GREENCreating awareness on the essentials of sustainable environment that will create a transformational change to the impact of climate change.
ACT GREENSensitizing young people and professionals on how to drive a cause towards sustainable environment adoption.
SUSTAIN GREENParticipating in the collective effort towards achieving a sustainable Natural and Built environment.
Sustainable Green Environment (SGE) Initiative an incorporated Non-Governmental Organisation with its head office situated in Lagos State, Nigeria, West Africa, is a community of young people and professionals trained to become internationally recognized sustainable professionals.
Our initiative harness the talent, energy, and skills of young people and professionals towards a collective effort put forward to achieving a sustainable Natural and Built environment in Africa.
Within the next five years, the Initiative is going to train, support and task ten thousand young people and professionals from different industries in the country with the responsibility of raising, driving and coaching hundreds of individuals each on how to create awareness and execute projects that will connect the essentials of green environment, with keen attention on eradication of climate change impact through mitigation and possible ways to adapt to the changes in our environment.
Sustainable Green Environment Initiative therefore being a global community of young people and professionals saddled with the responsibility of creating awareness, sensitizing, projecting and participating in the sustainable development movement across the country and beyond, is passionate about reviving and transforming our depleting environment to a more sustaining environment for the next generation.
SGE Initiative believes that ignorance of the modalities and benefits of driving a cause towards sustainable environment is a major cause of the resistance to the adoption of green environment in the African countries.
- C – Collaboration (with organizations and companies in various industries and sectors)
- A – Action (Organized programs and projects)
- R – Research (publish research work based on data generated via monitoring and evaluation, preparation and presentation of papers for and in organized conferences)
- E – Education, Training and Funding (Impartation of knowledge and funding of worthy Eco-friendly ideas.
Some Interesting Facts
What People Say About Us
We are SGE, Our Mission is to save People, Water, Animals, and the Environment our activities are taken around the world. Be part of our success story today.
Join Our Mission to Improve Our Planet
- Provision of innovative solutions to environmental problems within the industries, commercials, residential, government, and public sectors.
- Provision of Expert Advisory services to our Clients.
- Provision of Monitoring and Assessment services in waste management and recycling, air & water pollution control, and noise & acoustics.
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Noise and Acoustics
- Environmental Management System
- Waste Management
- Air and Water Pollution control
- Research and Development on Waste Management and Recycling
- Provision of Renewable Energy Service
- Energy Auditing and Consulting
- Training and Development
- Research and Development on Renewable Energy
- Provision of Sustainable Agricultural Consultancy Service
- Soil Management System
- Pest Control
- Integrated Livestock and Crop Management
- Research and Development on Sustainable Agriculture
- Provision of Sustainable Construction and Building Consultancy Service
- Green Building Rating System (Nigeria)
- Sustainable Building Analysis and Consultancy Service
- Sustainable Construction Analysis
- Research and Development on Sustainable Construction
- Provision of Water Management and Engineering Service
- Licensing and Permitting