The Young Green Stars (YGS) is a gathering of kids and teenagers that will belong to the YGS club in their respective schools.
- A “Learn and Act” series will be organized in prospective schools to educate pupils, students and teachers on the importance of environmental sustainability and how it applies to them.
- Learning materials will include animation illustration flyers for the Learn and Act series and a free picture/Animation guide book for club members.
- In schools where the series has been organized, prospective club members will register their intention to join the club at the beginning of each academic term.
- Club members will be tasked with carrying out various actions and projects in their schools, as illustrated by their guide books.
- Information will be gathered during and after each series by the M&E team to ensure proper monitoring and subsequent periodic evaluation of clubs.
- Each school with an established club will have a Teacher Ambassador who will serve not only as an Ambassador to the initiative, but also as a liaison between the school’s club and the initiative to ease monitoring and evaluation, and aid sustainability.