Competition is organized periodically with each challenge topic based on one of our six campaigns at a time. Challenges will include environmentally sustainable actions and/or ideas. Stay tuned on any of our Social media handle. Don’t miss it!
The outlined procedure of this program is as stated below;
- The motive of the challenge is geared towards instigating the target audience to learn more through personal research on challenge topic and think creatively on the subject area.
- Competition materials include digital flyers and animation illustrations are published for the general public.
- There will be one lucky winner/business per competition awarded.
- Criteria for the selection of the winner will be determined by pre-listed criteria and judged by professional jury of Five(5) on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Challenge topics that are idea-based will require proper planning and implementation of the winning idea.
- Challenge topics that are action-based will be judged based on dedication and attention to detail.
- Challenge will be followed up for proper monitoring and replication.
- Information gathered during and after each challenge by the used by Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure proper monitoring and subsequent periodic evaluation of actions and replicas
Can you "THINK GREEN"?— Sustainable Green Environment Initiative (@sgeinitiative) April 14, 2020
Do you have a Creative and Realistic idea?https://t.co/gkfXdNu8JX to submit your idea.#sgeinitiative #Green #Environment #ForPeopleForPlanet #GardenMonth #climateaction #Climatechange
#sustainability #greenenvironment #thegreenchallenge #TGC1.0 pic.twitter.com/AQBVpsGvkM
Power supply is a major problem in some parts of Africa. Can you save your people and the environment with your idea?— Sustainable Green Environment Initiative (@sgeinitiative) July 14, 2020
To participate, follow the guidelines listed in the flier!
Put on your thinking caps and make an IMPACT to act #ForNature !! pic.twitter.com/qKS6FqjHof