- Educate corps members on the need for environmental sustainability.
- Corps members who become SGE CDS group members will in turn organize projects that will include educating target groups in their locations.
- SGE CDS group members will organize projects that are action-based and replicable, in their locations/states.
- SGE will have an ambassador amongst the NYSC staff members, in each state where the group is active. This will allow for easy monitoring and evaluation of group projects and activities, as each ambassador will in turn report to the M&E unit of the initiative.
- Impressionable and outstanding members will be mentored in their careers and will have the opportunity to be Full Ambassadors after their service year.